Junior Controller / Operations Specialist (Cayman Islands, Full Time)
Location: Cayman Islands, On-Site
ether.fi is a rapidly growing Ethereum liquid staking protocol where stakeholders retain control of their assets. The company is just a year in with a thriving community and a TVL of $950M. Protocol information can be found here.
ether.fi is looking for a smart, ambitious individual who wants to build out their finance and operations function. In this role, you will report to the COO, with autonomy to run with projects while being at the forefront of the rapidly evolving ecosystem. If you're looking for a fast-paced work environment where we continue to push the boundaries of what is possible, we want to hear from you.
As a Junior Controller / Operations Specialist at ether.fi, you will play a critical role in managing and optimizing our financial operations. This role offers a unique opportunity to work closely with our C-Suite team to ensure the efficient and compliant functioning of our business in a fast paced and challenging way.
- Financial Reporting: Assist in preparing accurate financial statements, budgets, and forecasts. Analyze financial data to identify trends, discrepancies, and opportunities for improvement.
- Operations Management: Support the day-to-day operational needs of the company, including overseeing workflow processes, resource allocation, and performance tracking.
- Compliance: Stay up to date with industry regulations and compliance requirements related to digital assets and cryptocurrency. Ensure the company's adherence to all relevant regulations.
- Transaction Processing: Process and verify digital asset transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, and transfers. Monitor transaction flows and address any issues promptly.
- Auditing and Documentation: Assist with financial audits and maintain comprehensive documentation of financial records, transactions, and compliance-related activities.
- Risk Management: Identify potential financial risks and implement mitigation strategies. Collaborate with the risk management team to maintain a robust risk assessment framework.
- Communication: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, providing financial insights and support for strategic decision-making.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of financial principles, accounting practices, and financial reporting. Preferably a CPA or equivalent.
- Knowledge of blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, and digital asset management is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Prior experience in a similar role or financial internship is preferred but not required for highly motivated candidates.
- Competitive salary and equity offerings.
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology in the digital asset industry.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- Collaborative and inclusive work culture.
- Exciting company events and team building off-sites.