IT Software Development Intern (Cayman Islands, Part Time / Full Time)
Location: Cayman Islands, Part Time / Full Time
Are you ready to step into the world of cutting -edge biotechnology? Ozgene (Rhetus International SEZC), a global leader in genetic research, invites passionate and self-motivated individuals to join them as software engineering interns. Ozgene is offering an internship for undergraduate or postgraduate students. You will have the opportunity to work on real projects and gain hands-on experience in software development. You will collaborate with their experienced team of developers, learn about their latest technologies, and contribute to the development of innovative software solutions.
- Collaborate with the software development team on various projects.
- Assist in the design of software to meet functional and technical requirements.
- Maintain and improve functionality and performance of existing software.
- Participate in the execution and documentation of software testing.
- Communicate regularly with team members and other departments as required.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Good technical curiosity, excellent communication skills and teamwork abilities.
- Adapts quickly to changing circumstances and workloads.
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Computer science, IT, Information technology or engineering (Software).
- Based on experience.
Apply now by filling the form below.