Senior Mobile Security Engineer (Remote, Full Time)
Brave is hiring a Senior Mobile Security Engineer to help secure Brave’s iOS and Android apps. Your work will directly impact a browser used by millions of people. This is a full-time remote-friendly role, reporting to our Chief Information Security officer.
- Doing security code reviews and audits for our iOS and Android apps.
- Triaging and fixing security issues in our iOS and Android apps.
- Designing and implementing mobile security improvements
- Keeping our repositories up-to-date with upstream security fixes in Firefox iOS and Chromium Android
- Proficiency in C++, Java, and Swift
- Proficiency in using Git
- Experience doing security audits for both Android and iOS
- Be familiar with web technologies and how the web works, especially the same-origin model and web tracking.
- Ability to write clear technical documentation.
- Familiarity with either Chromium or Firefox development
- Experience with building mobile apps
- Passion for user privacy and security
- Competitive salary
- Generous 401k plan in U.S.
- Stock option grant